Home / World / Abused wife has legal remedies to seek her green card

Abused wife has legal remedies to seek her green card

A. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will grant you work and travel permission while you wait to get your green card. Since your husband is a U.S. citizen, you can include form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, with your petition, form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant. Include form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization and form I-131, Application for Travel Document. USCIS does not require a fee for form I-360. If you can’t afford the fee for employment authorization and adjustment of status, apply to get USCIS to waive them by filing form I-912, Request for Fee Waiver.

Allan Wernick

About admin

Check Also

South Korea’s Moon Jae-in makes unprecedented mass games speech

Image copyright Reuters/Pyongyang Press Corps Image caption Moon Jae-in, left, is on a three-day visit ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *